Pre-Settlement Funding For Your Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit
Often, the time between filing your complaint and transvaginal mesh settlement or transvaginal mesh adjudication is a long one, and when you’re suffering transvaginal mesh damages, you need money to help pay transvaginal mesh medical bills, replace lost wages and more. We can provide transvaginal mesh pre-settlement funding that helps you manage these expenses and hold out for the transvaginal mesh settlement you deserve.
If You Lose Your Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit, You Don’t Pay Anything Back
Our transvaginal mesh pre-settlement funding is non-recourse, meaning you don’t have to pay anything if you lose your case. If you somehow lose your case, all of the money that you requested is yours to keep so you can payoff your bills and other expenses. We take the risk so you don’t have to.
Recent Transvaginal Mesh Settlements
Ethicon (MDL No. 2327)
- September 9, 2014 – Ethicon’s Mesh Settlement Is Starting To Increase From The Original $184 Million
- September 15, 2014 – $3.27 Million Bladder Sling Lawsuit Award Hits Ethicon
- October 17, 2014 – Ethicon Is Fighting Against The $3.27 Million Bladder Sling Settlement
- March 5, 2015 – Ethicon Ordered To Pay $5.7 Million for their faulty product, TVT Abbrevo.
American Medial Systems (MDL No. 2325)
- May 1st, 2014 – 20,000 AMS Vaginal Mesh Cases Settle For A Combined $830 Million
- September 30, 2014 – AMS Says They Plan On Paying $400 Million More To The Victims Of Its Defective Product.
- October 2, 2014 – AMS Announces That It Will Be Adding $400 Million To Its $1.2 Billion Liability Reserve For The Devices.
- February 5, 2015 – Judge Joseph Goodwin Praises AMS for settling Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuits
C.R. Bard (MDL No. 2187)
- August 16, 2013 – Jury Awards $2 Million To Plaintiff, C.R. Bard’s Vaginal Mesh Device Rules Defective
- August 21, 2013 – C.R. Bard Settles Second Federal Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit For Undisclosed Amount
- October 16, 2014 – C.R. Bard Pays $21 Million Towards Their Transvaginal Mesh Settlement
- January 12, 2015 – Judge Grows Tired of CR Bard’s Delaying Tactics To Block Next Month’s Pelvic Mesh Trial
- March 10, 2015 – Judge denies CR Bard’s request for new mesh trial
Boston Scientific (MDL No. 2326)
- July 29, 2014 – Boston Scientific Wins First Vaginal–Mesh Injury Trial
- September 15, 2014 – Boston Scientific Loses $73 Million Suit Over Transvaginal Mesh Device
- October 15, 2014 – Boston Scientific Mesh Verdict Cut To $34.6 Million Due To Protective Laws In Texas
- November 14, 2014 – Boston scientific ordered to pay $26.7M in mesh case
- May 20, 2015 – Boston Scientific has agreed to pay about $119 million to settle approximately 2,970